Is it already up or does anybody know the deadline for it?
Is it already up or does anybody know the deadline for it?
"Why so serious?"
it's up
but not running
ICGRM takin' over
Im thinkin it may be working, bc in the 2 years I've had service with them, I've never had service at my house and all a sudden today I have it. I only get 2 bars, so maybe its not completely fixed it yet, hopefully my signal will get better. Do you know when it was supposed to be up?
"Why so serious?"
that thing has to be up and runnin..
today at school had all the bars man
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
are they putting a tower in every town?
Coeburn,Wise, PV, Norton, Clintwood
none in Pound yet though maybe ones on the way???
Must be working. I've got a signal on my front porch. Used to be lucky to get one bar sitting in my driveway. Now I've got 3 in the house.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Something i never understood and i may be way off.
But why wouldn't it be feasible or possible for repeaters, to be put on telephone poles, or other utility poles already in use.
It would cut down on more and more towers being needed and actually increase service all over.
Where is the tower at in Coeburn? I live at the top of Coeburn Mountain and we used to get a faint signal out there if you were outside, but hopefully this will give me really good signal!! I'm excited!!!
i believe at the other end, going to St.Paul out that way.
Oh ok...well that's great then...thanks for the info!!
Bookmarks